2018-04-17
6 times
ESL Teachers
neg
i2eduintl
Apply
Basic Info
Job NatureFull-time
CategoryForeign Language Teacher
Need Amount5 persons
EducationBachelor
Experience1-3 yrs
SexUL
Age RQMT55<
Recruitment DEPTUL
Address广西省南宁市(Guangxi/Nanning)
Contact Info
Contact Person:i2
Tel.:0771-1****678
Click to View
To deliver a resume before the calling
Job Status
100%
The CV processing rate in the past two weeks
Processing Rate
0days
Average processing time
Day B YTD15:26
Recent login time of the employer
Job DESC
Job description:

Teaching Located in Nan Ning, Guang Xi Province, China

· Teaching classes with a maximum of 4 students (95%) of the time. The remaining (5%) of the time we do activities and market promotions.

· 2 days off a week.

· 30 working hours per week (22 teaching hours +8 hours of non-teaching)

Requirements:

· Native English speakers;

· Bachelor’s degree or above (BA/Bsc is acceptable);

· 2 years of group teaching experience is preferred; however, teachers willingness to learn despite lack of teaching experience will be considered on a case by case basis.

· TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;

· 22 to 45 years old;

· Proof of a non-criminal record certificate is necessary.

Salary and Bonus

Monthly salary of 12,500-15,500 RMB, around 1800-2400 USD is depending on work experience and education background.

This salary included the following bonuses:

· Housing allowance of 1,800 RMB per month; (we will assist you to look for a flat that suits your request after you arrive)

· Yearly bonus: 15,000 RMB on the completion of a one year contract

· Bonus for successful demos, class retention, new teacher recommendation, and efficiency bonus

· Flight ticket to China will be reimbursed up to 6,000 RMB if you have to travel to Nan ning.

· Free pick-up service at the airport;

· up to 5 days of free hotel upon on your arrival

What else can you count on with us

· Medical&accident insurance provided;

· Holiday: 2 days off per week, 14 days for public holiday, 2 weeks for annual leave.

· Professional training, comfortable working environment, staff activities, and team buildings;

· Professional Chinese lessons are provided for 10RMB/hour for a group class; or 20RMB/hour for 1 to 1 instruction.

Career development:

You can grow your career with i2. Our campuses are experiencing rapid growth. As a result, teachers can be promoted to Senior Teacher and Foreign Teacher Manager positions, in which means you will have better pay package.

Others

Nan Ning is a beautiful city, with high quality of living standard but low cost of living. In another word, with the amount you earn in here, you can have a far better off life than in major cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou.

Nan Ning is located in the south west of china, where is close to HongKong, Thailand, Vietnam. It is possible for you to have many city breaks on your days off.
Scan by Weixin to see delivery status
You did not login yet:
Login
Apply
Sometimes, a unhesitating delivery will receive a super perfect interview.
Favorite
Share
Report
People also interested in
Negotiable
Anhui/Hefei
|1-3 yrs|Bachelor
10K-12K/mon
Hubei/Wuhan
|1-3 yrs|Bachelor
9K-12K/mon
Shaanxi/XiAn
|1-3 yrs|Bachelor
Negotiable
Tianjin/UL
|1-3 yrs|Bachelor
Negotiable
Guangdong/Huizhou
|3-5 yrs|Master
15K-18K/mon
Jiangsu/Nanjing
|1-3 yrs|Bachelor
Scan to present micro recruitment in ur mobile, a key to share the circle of friends to recruit help!
Leave MSG to Me
Post
Other jobs offered
No other jobs