Teach in China Board

Teach in China Board

Forgot Pass?

View: 1459|Reply: 3

I look forward to speaking with you regarding the open teaching position

[Copy link]
samocker Post on 2012-5-19 21:28:59 | All posts |Read mode
Dear Colleague, My skills, work ethic and my ability to adapt to the changing face of the classroom have made me a successful and sought after member of the teaching community. I am filled with spirit, energy and dedication to learning excellence that ensures an excellent learning environment. I will bring all of that and so much more to your school. I have what you’re looking for: • Native English-speaker: Born in St. Louis Missouri, USA. I have always been a resident and citizen of the United States of America:
• TEFL certification: TEFL Diploma and English Grammar Certification
• Master of Fine Arts Degree, Bachelors Degree
• One year contract and commitment: Absolutely, looking forward to it.
• Teaching Experience: I have 14 college and university years, 3 years in China.
I am currently teaching English at Huai'an Institute of Technology, Huai'an, Jiangsu, China. My obligation here ends on June 30, 2012.
I will be available to join your teaching staff in September of 2012. I can supply you with reference letters upon request. Accompanying this letter is my resume, which more fully details my qualifications for this position.
I look forward to speaking with you regarding the open teaching position at your
school. . Regards, Ronald Jay Schuver

Newsun007 This user has been deleted
Newsun007 Post on 2012-6-5 01:34:28 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

盔甲里的善良 Post on 2012-6-12 07:10:25 | All posts
Hi, we're a training center in Kunshan city, Jiangsu Provience. Mainly teach adults.
My email is Mary_xu@linestart.com.cn  and skype: today0909
we'll offer you competitive salary...
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

QQ|Apply for Links|Dark Room|Mobile version|Archiver|Terms of Use|China Travel|China Dairy|Teach in China Network ( 浙ICP备12046437号  

GMT+24, 2018-3-24 20:32 , Processed in 1.125000 second(s), 24 queries .