Forgot Pass?
 Register

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

View: 1225|Reply: 3

I am interested to expand my China experience

[Copy link]
guypp Post on 2012-5-14 22:07:50 | All posts |Read mode
Hello, I am a 31 year old, native English speaker, from the United Kingdom. I am a qualified teacher in possession of a "150 hour CERT TESOL"; also, I have a bachelor's degree, as well as one year of teaching experience. I am currently teaching at a university in China and my contract is finishing at the beginning of July, hence I am interested to expand my China experience and would like to teach in a different area of China, than the area I currently live in. (I am currently living in Dalian). I am looking to find a job anytime from mid-July. In terms of the qualities that I feel make me suitable for teaching in China: 1) I have the ability to connect well with Chinese students and therefore I am able to overcome the learning barriers that usually occur from the shyness of Chinese students. 2) I am an independant worker whom has the capacity to think "outside of the box", hence I am well equiped to manage the many obstacles that can arise when teaching English in the Chinese context. 3) I am very sensitive to the perspective of the student, hence I am able to adapt my teaching methods to the particular strengths and abilities of the students I am teaching 4) I feel a great affinity with the Chinese people and their culture, hence I do not find it difficult to enjoy being in China and this attitude filters through into my teaching. I ideally would like to teach at the university level, however I am willing to discuss job offers from other types of learning institutions.

This post contains more resources..

You need to Login to download attachments. No account? Register

x
wung86 This user has been deleted
wung86 Post on 2012-5-15 03:35:31 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

luibedalian Post on 2012-5-17 07:00:44 | All posts
This is Crystal from Liaoning University of International Business and Economics in Dalian, China. We are looking for foreign teachers for the fall semester. If you are interesting in our university please contace us through the email: luibe2008@hotmail.com
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

QQ|Apply for Links|Dark Room|Mobile version|Archiver|Terms of Use|China Travel|China Dairy|Teach in China Network ( 浙ICP备12046437号  

GMT+24, 2018-1-18 12:46 , Processed in 0.375000 second(s), 23 queries .