Register

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

View: 3469|Reply: 3

Seeking a 3-12 month teaching contract in Central or South America, Taiwan

[Copy link]
carpediem Post on 2012-4-30 05:00:38 | All posts |Read mode
$200 Off 4 Week TEFL
Greetings from Canada! I am a 27-year-old, Canadian female seeking a 3-12 month teaching contract in Central or South America, Taiwan or Vietnam. The starting date negotiable, but preferably June 2012. Extensive travelling over the past five years has given me a higher level of self-awareness and confidence. I have interacted, worked with and befriended people of all ages and nationalities, giving me a greater appreciation of other cultures. During my travels I have learned to adapt quickly to new and challenging situations while making rational decisions. I am comfortable living in foreign countries for long periods of time. I am passionate about cultural exchange and enjoy the challenge of learning a new language while sharing my own. As a graduate of The University of Victoria in 2008, I have proven my intellect, dedication and work ethic. My English degree has helped me formulate critical thinking and communication skills. As a visual learner, I am a very creative and hands on person. I am patient and appreciate all types of learning abilities. I enjoy working with children as well as adults and would welcome the opportunity to teach either. My extensive experience working in the hospitality industry has taught me how to multitask while maintaining the highest quality of food and customer service. I am a caring individual who excels in a challenging, team environment. I also have social work experience working with adults and youth with disabilities. Additional skills and interests include:
• Proficient computer skills
• St. John’s Ambulance First Aid Certification
• Bronze Medallion and Bronze Cross Certification
• Class 5 drivers licence
• Artistic - drawing, jewellery making, writing
• Athletic - swimming, yoga, bicycling Please contact me for additional information and to view my resume. Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Bronwyn C.

wung86 This user has been deleted
wung86 Post on 2012-5-3 06:41:34 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

$200 Off 4 Week TEFL

QQ|Apply for Links|Dark Room|Mobile version|Archiver|Terms of Use|China Travel|China Dairy|Teach in China Network ( 浙ICP备12046437号  

GMT+24, 2018-12-11 16:15 , Processed in 1.343750 second(s), 24 queries .