Teach in China Board

Teach in China Board

 Forgot Pass?



View: 43|Reply: 0

I am searching for a position in Shenzhen

[Copy link]
michael Post on 2017-12-20 00:49:11 | All posts |Read mode
[size=14.496px]Hi, I currently have a Z visa and a work permit which expires December 2018 in Haikou. I have all my documents stamped and authenticated by the Chinese embassy in London. I am searching for a position in Shenzhen.
[size=14.496px]I have taught every age group from kindergarten to university. I have over 2 years experience teaching in China. 20months in Guizhou and 4months in Haikou.
[size=14.496px]I have TEFL/Tesol certificate and all my documents have been authenticated.
[size=14.496px]I am currently in Haikou and but ready to leave as soon as possible.
[size=14.496px]I am available to start as soon as possible

Points policy of this forum

QQ|Apply for Links|Dark Room|Mobile version|Archiver|Terms of Use|China Travel|China Dairy|Teach in China Network ( 浙ICP备12046437号  

GMT+24, 2018-1-18 12:45 , Processed in 0.328125 second(s), 22 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

!fastreply! Top !return_list!